Review of Online Purchase at lazada.com.ph



I have tried purchasing several products online back when there was the social media site Multiply. Last Thursday, just out of curiosity, I ordered a Cherry Mobile 7-inch tablet from Lazada.com.ph. This is in replacement for an old android tablet that my mom broke a few months back. She's more familiar with using the tablet rather than computer as it was her source of entertainment (being a retiree and stay at home).

What I liked most about Lazada.com.ph

1. Prices were fair enough to say that items were discounted.
2. They have many payment options.
3. Hassle-free transaction
4. Free delivery charge for items Php 1000 and above.

I chose to pay via Cash-on-Delivery because I got rid of my credit card already and I did not have time to do bank deposit transaction. So, I filled-up the information at Lazada website and it was as easy as counting 1-2-3.

The following day, Friday around 10am I received an SMS from the courier verifying my address. I was really surprised that it took less than 24 hours for my order to be processed and delivered right at my doorstep. Since, it was my mom who received my package, I had to leave an authorization letter, valid ID and the confirmation email sent by Lazada

When I came home Friday afternoon, the package was sealed in a bubble wrap via 2go courier. The item was safely secured and its working properly. It was really a hassle-free transaction.

Kudos to Lazada.com.ph! Hoping to find more great items from your online shop. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passport Renewal - My DFA Trip

Antique-Boracay Escapade

R & R at Basseri de Lipa