First oDesk Payment via Metrobank

I have been doing some oDesk jobs since October 2011. It's just a part-time job for me and I started out with $1/hour rate. So, come December 2011, I had accumulated $43 for several writing and blogging jobs. My initial payment method was through my Metrobank ATM Savings Account. I thought of withdrawing my oDesk salary since the first withdrawal is for FREE. So, I withdrew all $43 last December 21 and I got an email that I am expected to receive the payment on December 27 at Php 42 per $1 exchange rate, so, I should expect Php 1,700 plus worth of payment.

Lo and behold, I was really glad when I checked my ATM I indeed received my writing and blogging money from oDesk! I was so giddy and relieved that my hard earned money was in my account even with a few days of waiting. It could have been faster if December 26 was not declared a US holiday. Nevertheless, I just wanted to share with you how happy I am about this very smooth transaction. Kudos to oDesk team and to Metrobank as well.

More oDesk jobs for me in the near future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passport Renewal - My DFA Trip

Malumpati Spring Resort in Pandan Antique: Undiscovered Haven

R & R at Basseri de Lipa