Dr. Robert Sternberg in Manila - Successful Intelligence

Tomorrow, October 25 I will be attending this conference by "THE" Dr. Robert Sternberg entitled "Successful Intelligence: What it takes to succeed and lead in school, work and life." It will be held at Makati Shangri-La Hotel from 1:30pm up to 6:00pm. I am so looking forward to Dr. Sternberg's talk tomorrow because he is really a well-renowned Cognitive Psychologist and Psychometrician.

Some of his research interests are:

  • Higher mental functions (intelligence and creativity)
  • Styles of thinking
  • Cognitive modifiability
  • Leadership
  • Love and hate
  • Love and war
This will be the first time that I will be attending a conference wherein the resource speaker is really one of the "icons" of Psychology. I got my tickets by booking online through Ticketnet (http://www.ticketnet.com.ph). Ticket prices are worth Php 2000, Php 3000 and Php 5000. I bought the Php 3000 worth ticket and hopefully I get a good seat as I have to arrive early at Makati Shangri-La.

Next post, I'll share with you the tidbits of Dr. Sternberg's talk. I am so excited! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passport Renewal - My DFA Trip

R & R at Basseri de Lipa

Malumpati Spring Resort in Pandan Antique: Undiscovered Haven