Truly Worth It

I was supposed to be in the office today, 17th September but, I decided to grab this opportunity to spend the morning with Jessie's students at Arellano University in Manila. It was a choice between duty and what will give me a sense of fulfillment. And I can say, it was truly worth all the sacrifice. These are the students who continue to be an inspiration to their teachers and these are the students whom Jessie can be proud of because they have been so warm to me, has a sense of responsibility and showed interest in our discussion. Again, THANK YOU Jesse for letting me meet your wonderful students...

 Start of session

                                                                                         Jessie giving the closing remarks

With Jesse's graduating Psychology students

End of formality...Back to being crazy girls!

Next post, I'm going to share what we have discussed during this session!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passport Renewal - My DFA Trip

Antique-Boracay Escapade

R & R at Basseri de Lipa