Farewell

One of the hardest things to do is to bid farewell to someone who means a lot to you. In fact, I try to avoid being emotional as much as possible because I can easily cry even though physically, people may think I'm tough. And so, I may not have expressed myself well in saying goodbye to someone who truly, deeply, means A LOT. I am not very vocal about my emotions, especially when I know I am no good in fighting my tears back. And so, last night, I considered it the longest "coffee break" I have ever had.

June 1, 2004 marks both our first day in De La Salle Canlubang. And counting the days (until last night) I must say, it was a long eight years with you ----  a damn good eight years filled with laughter and tears.  I can never forget my first day in the quite bare office, the breakfast sessions, daily lunch dates, partying on several occasions, exchanging sentiments (good and bad) and all the learning experiences shared with you. If I have to say THANK YOU a gazillion times, I would. For the one who has seen me "grow up", for the one who has seen me at my weakest, for the one who has faithfully given love advices (hehe), for the one who has understood me and stood by me, for the one who has genuinely shared her whole being with us....Until we meet again....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passport Renewal - My DFA Trip

R & R at Basseri de Lipa

Malumpati Spring Resort in Pandan Antique: Undiscovered Haven